More than one million Murcians have watched the regional channel, which shows an average audience share of 4.7% and is the second most watched public channel
February ends as a month full of successes for La7 TV. The Murcian channel obtained a record in audiences, averaging a 4.7% share, which is the best figure in all the channel’s history for the month of February. In addition, the regional channel remains the second public channel chosen by the audience, just behind La1, which dropped 1.7 points compared to the month of January.
In total, 1,083,000 Murcians have watched La7 TV at some point, improving 12.8% the coverage compared to February 2020. February is the month with the highest volume of contacts in the channel’s history.
The Murcian regional channel has already become a benchmark for viewers in the region. The channel has been improving its audience over the months. So much so that this February figure represents an improvement of 62% over the result achieved in February 2020.
At the beginning of 2021, Murcians have spent more time watching their channel than ever before. La7 TV achieves its second-best historical data in minutes of viewing, i.e., each viewer consumes an average of 54.3 minutes per day, only surpassed by January of this year with one more minute of consumption per person per day.
By time slot, it improves in every one of them, from Monday to Friday and on weekends, with respect to February 2020. Its best records were obtained in the mornings from Monday to Friday with a 7.8% share, followed by the afternoons, with a 7.2% share, and in the evenings, with a 6.1% share, where it beat Cuatro and La Sexta, being in this time slot the fourth channel chosen by the audience.
By days of the week, La7 TV has the highest number of followers on Mondays and Tuesdays, with an average share of 5.8% and 5.9%, respectively.
With programming based on in-house production from 8 a.m. until the end of the day, the different news programs stand out as the backbone of its schedule, averaging in February:
- ‘7N Noticias Matinal’: 6% share and 215,000 contacts
- ‘Quédate conmigo’: 7% share and 268,000 contacts.
- ‘7N Noticias 1’: at 2 p.m. 11.1% share and 413,000 contacts
- Ailoviu’: 8% share and 322,000 contacts.
- ‘Murcia Conecta’: 4% share and 452,000 contacts.
- 7N Noticias 2′: 5% share and 498,000 contacts.
- El Pinchazo’: 9% share and 394,000 contacts.
- Prime Time: ‘Diario del Campo’: 2.8% and 143,000 contacts, ‘Oro Molio’: 3.5% and 139,000 contacts, ‘Somos de Mar’: 2.1% and 185,000 contacts, ‘Código 112’: 3.1% and 142,000 contacts